Friday, May 10, 2013

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Review

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product because it seemed pretty large when I removed it from the packaging. But wow, was I amazed at how it worked and how nice and clean my toilet bowl stayed. I am cleaning so much less and there seems to always be a nice scent in my bathroom. You do have to make sure when you clip on the product to the side of the toilet that you make sure that the water runs through it when flushing but it seemed to fit my toilet perfectly. Also it says it lasts up to four weeks but mine has last much longer. It costs less than $2 so really good deal.


Soft Scrub brand provided me with a sample of Soft Scrub 4-in-1 in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment