Friday, May 3, 2013

Win $1000 from Combat! Want Roaches gone this is the product for you!

 Click here to enter contest.

The same killing power found in Combat Gels is now available in a new discreet design with NEW Combat® Ant & Roach Killing Bait Strips! 

I used Combat traps for several years and almost never saw roaches in our home here in Florida so I  was excited to try the new bait strips. Well I was not disappointed and actually very surprised that the strips were actually better. You can place them almost anywhere unlike the traps, much easier to use. I really love these and with all the rain lately expected to see at least a few in my home but saw none after placing these. Combat you have a winner here. 

Combat brand provided me with a sample of Combat Killing Bait Strips in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment