Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rich in Years by Johann Christoph Arnold

Rich in Years, Finding Peace and Purpose in a Long Life is so inspiring, through the use of real-life stories, quotes and information from many people. I love all the different quotes he includes and photos with short quotes at the beginning of each chapter. It is a real treasure chest of encouragement and very thought provoking as I journey through my life. Once quote he included from Macbeth really hit home for me," Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing." There are so many other short little tidbits of wonder information included in Mr Arnold's book. I highly recommend it. I received my copy of this book from Handlebar Publishing in exchange for this honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment